Friday 12 March 2010

Invisible Man

Invisible Man, Invisble Man
Walking down the street by my side
There with me all the time
Yet invisible when I turn around to look at you

Why are you silent? Won't you talk?
Or are you just a voice in my head?
A figment of my muddied imagination
A thought i lost track of, long ago dead.

Why do i look for you everywhere?
When will I stop this game of hide and seek
With someone who's invisible to my eye
Still hoping for a glimpse, still trying to peek.

The tickets are sold out, the show is long over
Still staring at the screen for a scene I missed out on
Still waiting to understand the script
Invisible Man, I'm still hoping to find you anon.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheezen kuchh aisi bhi to hai
    Jo baantne se badh jati hai
    Pyaar kuch aisi bhi o hai
    Jo ek me simat ke na reh jati hai
    To phir kyun ghabrana
    agar na dikhayi pare kuch
    Kuch cheezen ankhon se ojhal ho ke hi
    Nazar aati hai

    ReplyDelete