Wednesday 23 June 2010

Memories...
I had a pen pal named Prameela VinayKrishnan. Actually, Prameela aunty was my mother's classmate and she had left her address in one of those autograph books that were so popular in school days. I found her entry interesting, then I found her. We kept in touch for quite a few years and even met once in Chennai. But then that relationship fizzled out. She moved to Malaysia, I out of my starry-eyed admiration for such quaint relationships and we moved on.
What comes to mind today is a greeting card she had sent me. I think it was after my Class X board examinations, in which I had performed quite well.
The card said 'Good things come to Good people'...
Am not sure how far this holds true, but yes...sometimes it does happen. And thank God for such reaffirmations for faith.
It is necessary to have faith to have it reaffirmed.
Amen

1 comment:

  1. May you always be surrounded by good things and good people *

    ReplyDelete