Tuesday 11 December 2007

Is it all just about money and just about being "different"?
What happens to ethics and what happens to sensitivity?
Is it okay to numb your feelings to everything that goes on around
And just wait and watch while the world flogs a dead man?
And it's a world I am part of.
It's a world that has made me its own.
Is it very abnormal to feel this way?
Somewhere everybody is losing sense of direction.
Talk about sensation in a world where nobody nobody really feels anything.
Even a murderer can plead his case
Then why did we just hang the victim of a murder?
Or doesn't anyone care until it becomes a court case
I'm in an abyss right now.
I know I can get out when I want.
Then what am I waiting for?
Why am I jeopardising my sanity for something I don't believe in?
I am seeking answers for something that is eluding me.
I hope my search ends before life does.
And before my sense of right and wrong is numbed completely by a totally senseless, insensitive way of life.

4 comments:

  1. hang a victim of murder?
    you couldn't have expressed something so horrid more beautifully.
    the search has ended for me. so maybe there is hope for ppl like us (who are so unlike each other)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's both Good & Bad

    good to see many ppl feel this way

    bad - if so many of us feel this way then why does it continue to be this way?

    I don't think my search would end, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's both Good & Bad

    good to see many ppl feel this way

    bad - if so many of us feel this way then why does it continue to be this way?

    I don't think my search would end, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It continues in this way because that's what sells. People love things that shock them and horrify them. And soemwhere or the other, everyone is too cynical to be bothered about a change or a protest

    ReplyDelete