Sunday 29 November 2009

I don't want to die. I don't want my thoughts to die. I don't want my desire to make a difference to things around me to die. But I am so afraid that this will become blunt as time goes on. There is so much that needs attention right now. I need to do so much more than what I am doing. Thinking is just one aspect. There is more that needs to be done.
The biggest fear is that getting caught up in the mundane realities of life will leave me with no time for thought, will suffocate my spirit of action and nullify my existence.

1 comment:

  1. The mundane realities drive those things that need attention more then anything else.
    To clean up a mucky pond, you will have to get in and clear the muck. If you use artificial method, the pond's biodiversity can be destroyed for ever

    ReplyDelete